Connect Faculty, Stores, and Students to the Adoption Process. Higher Quality Content and Lower Prices.
Hero facilitates maximum freedom of choice for faculty adopters, keeping decisions about curriculum and content where they belong—in the hands of educators. It provides unprecedented content cost transparency for the store, faculty, and students. It instills cost-saving adoption habits and utilizes data visualization to add value for faculty adopters and textbook managers. Most importantly, it unifies campus around shared academic values, eliminating distractions like rising textbook costs.
The college bookstore is more central to learning on campus than any other single campus entity. It’s tied to all faculty through adoptions, each student through content, to the administration through management, and to community through the products that draw alumni back to their campus culture again and again.
We aren’t talking about a product when we use the word Hero. We’re talking about you. We believe the campus store is the only entity who can save higher education from spiraling content costs.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Full transparency into adoption decisions between faculty, stores, and students – resulting in less expensive and higher quality content
- Seamless and simple communication between stores and faculty
- Web module that hooks into the Student Information System and Store POS
- Content and adoption transparency between faculty members and across campus
- Centralized collaboration between faculty and stores
- Easily accessible adoption histories between faculty and stores